Thursday, February 12, 2009

It finally arrived =D, cant wait for more to come!

An orangy-white packet of eveloped arrived in my dad's shop today .Writtened on it To: Ms. ____ . I was like, yay. I can't believe that, I finally make my this little dream come through. Just wanted to blog to see how long will i continue to survive with this little conviction of heart.

I'll want to make sure i'll not let anyone down this time round. I must be willing to work things out and I must be willing to give freely as everything was provided by God for others around me. Stand up tall ( late Markus' would sing in the song "strife"). No turning back in life. Never let myself go away again. I just want to stand up tall for Christ and myself this time round.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: