1) Help mum in kitchen more often.(once a week)
I haven't started doing that but at least I did help mum during CNY with the dishes and also when I went back to gramps. Thats something that I feel content that I make time to do it.
2) Have a book on recipe that I have tried cooking.
No book yet so far. As I haven't really put my hands into cooking.
3) Learn up Malay/ Iban
Learnt Iban like for almost 2 weeks and then later did not continue until after CNY. I'm still procastinating. I should get back to reading Bup Kudus.
4) Read up Finance Book & Learn to manage finance well.
Yet to read the book on finance yet.
5) Do all the classes by MBTS this year.
Classes havent started yet, it will start next week ( Feb 18th 2017)
6) Set time priorities only for Sunday School, ibridge camp and then mission trip 2017.
I heard that ibridge will be during raya time, so I will not be able to go for ibridge camp this year or help them. The mission trip will be in the month of Oct 18th- 22nd. So need to start working on my Iban language and Malay language.
Yes I did manage to set priorities for Sunday School this year. I will be chairing songs for the Sunday School this year.
7) Sports every week twice. (try not to spend on sports, jogging or badminton can take care of finance)
I only manage to do 1 time for January and that was only awhile as we woke up late.
8) Make time for family, Albert Khor and family; and God (monthly quiet retreat with God). (once a week chitchat)
I didn't manage to chit chat with Albert on the phone at least once a week for the allocated time to listen and to pray together, I didn't manage to make time to retreat with God as well. Maybe I should start waking up early in the morning to do it with God. (feeling sorry about it).
9) Write articles every 2 days. (improve on writing)
No, i did not get to write 2 articles everyday, it has been busy in the shop, at home and in church. I need to really sit down and make time to write.
10) Complete at least Old Testament this year! (hello it is already year 2017!)
I will be changing this resolution to following and keeping up to date with the bible app that I have on the phone. I'm in day 34 of the bible app for 365 days.
I'm thankful that God has bring me this far. I'm doing well lately after an episode of gloominess due to my body. 2 weeks before Chinese New Year, rushing into Dr. appointments, clinics and writtings. I'm thankful I'm feeling so much better now. Thanks for my bf for his support during this gloominess and being strong for me. He is really my hero in this matter. =) Financially supporting me as well. Thanks dear.
Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life