Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something good to meditate about.

Lovely verse,very appropriate and very encouraging for everyone when they face something very difficult in life. I'm learning too =).

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6 (New King James Version)


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

blessed assurance given by our great mighty God to all of his beloved children in this world..no matter how thing getting worst in our life..God is there to provide way and open way for us to go through with boldness..To God be the Glory great thing he has done =)