Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Malacca few days trip.

Finally after so long, I went to Mond's resting place. For the very first time, I bought 2 bouqet of flowers for a love one. I cant remember me doing so for any other person that i know of. I teared a little, when I saw his handwritting on his cd's when I looked through them in his car.

I miss those moments. I still miss those time that we were together riding on that car. The difference now is that, Uncle Eng Ngee is diving and aunty Lian sitting beside him. I'm sitting the seat behind. I was on my own thinking about him, although Desiree and Aaron was in the back seat as well. Memories that I called it lovely, I can't get it back or wind it back to last time. The car was a place that we spent most of our time in. We talked, we enjoyed the "eye on malaysia" view, the place we prayed for the first time on our first date, the pillows that we put on our thigh when he is driving.

I cry a little, without whinning about anything. I was just a very silent atmosphere, nobody dared to ask why. I believe they understand how i felt. But nobody knows how to comfort, we're all griefing but not really showing it out.

I'm thankful that this trip was a fruitful one. Seems like both of our families had been receiving earthly blessings over blessings this few months. God is great, we just have to trust in Him. I'm thankful to Raymond's family, for their support and warm welcome back like a second home to me. I'm still not ready to unattached my ring from my finger. Maybe i just need more time to be able to do so. I do not understand why that i need to go through these in life. But i'm sure God knows what is best for me.

I'm already very content with whatever God has given to me. I'm thanking God for everything now.




Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

4 comments:

Atlantisian said...

Take care and stay the course. It will be always a lost, but better days are coming.

Jayne said...

Take care my friend. Memories serve for good purpose, it makes u stronger and motivates u to go further. jia you oh~ ;)

babynie said...

*hugs*

Cassey Raey said...

@susan: yeah now is still feel the better days..but the sense of loss is still there.
@jane: yes indeed it has motivated me in another way. as well as making me walk stronger in the Lord.
@babynie: thank you for hopping in. how are you?