Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Year 2011




Me and siblings had a great day of outing. Especially desiree & me...=)

I'm thankful I get to spend time with my youngest sister. We did manicure..!! it cost us like so much. But just want to reward ourselves because of the whole year =)....hard work....=p

we went to watch Narnia after that. It was awesome!! Thanks to ta jie for belanjajing us movie! bring me to tears when i watched the ending. reminds me of spiritual life. I'll see my love ones in heaven one day...but not now.

the next day. We went to the curve for window shopping. Des got herself a pair of shoes. Samuel got himself a card game, monopoly deal. Can't wait to play it with them at home. Having resolutions in my mind. This year I plan not so spend so much, I had myself a budget plan, hoping it will work for me. Prayerfully hope though.

I plan not to take to many days off for this year. decide to focus on the Lord as well as his ministry. I wish this year will be easier than the last year's obstacles..but only God knows what will happen nexts. I need not worry anymore.

problems are there to make us better and stronger conquerors. =) I can't wait for days to pass by. fingers crossed. weddings of love one coming soon!


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Xav_Kim said...

Happy New Year!!!

yenpinng said...

Lovely start~ Happy New Year Cass, God bless you a wonderful year ahead.. :)