Sunday, March 27, 2011

Escapede @ Klang

Had craft session with Nirah @ mc'D's saturday afternoon. KL central. Had a blast with my very very good buddy of many years. Due to work and other things to work on, we often cant get together for lunch =). I'm thankful that God had given me an opportunity to spend time with her. I'm happy to see smiling faces, looking at us. Using God given gifts is an honour, don't you think. Alright I know i'm not perfectly good in crafts but yeah, I'm happy that I'm using my 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

I'm very happy to have met up with a few workers in Mc'D's lol. Some walk passed our table like 6-10 times in that hour. Especially an auntie, she felt very excited when she saw us working on the craft. In the end she ask for one from me. I decided to give her one. I could see her big wide smile. It warms my heart so much to see people smile. It is a gem to me. I'm thankful father God. Real rewarding to see others appreciating crafts.

After that I left KL central in a women ktm coach, provided just for women. Again I'm thankful and suprised...finally i did manage to sit on one...lol. I've heard of it quite some time, but had certainly forgotten about it. It is very strictly for women. Any men seen in that coach will be shoo off...into another coach. It took us an hour to reach Klang.

Thank you shireen for your kindness for picking us up from the ktm. hugs to you sister!!~ and also for your generousity for bringing us out with your friends...we had a great time. =) Looking forward for many more meetings with you. God blessings!!!

No comments: