Friday, February 12, 2016

Psalms

Was reading through many Psalms since end of last year. Realized something that I didn't really take note. Not all the Psalms is by David. I realized I did not dig deep enough in my 20 years in life... Some chapter in Psalms has different psalmist. I didn't know Moses wrote as well, it is something that I realized today when pondering Psalms 90. I didn't even know there is someone by the name of Ethan in the bible, good name for babies aye (winks), he is one of  psalmist for psalms 89. Verse one was made into a song, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known; your faithfulness through all generation.

Felt very blessed after reading psalms 104. It is a timeline of almost everything that God did for His people from the torah. I'm heading out to meet up with a sister in christ now. It has been awhile since we last meet up =).

Feeling a little more fruitful this 2 days. =) Thanking God for directing my days.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: