Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a little girl's stay over

XD it started not so well but i thank God it ended well before she left.
I'm thankful that yesterday i could see her laughing like any other girls that I've seen each time. I'm glad and thankful that i've tried to let her know about jesus.
I prayerfully hope that she'll continue be reminded about God's love and jesus love for her.
So that she'll feel that her love is complete =).

The 6 year old were with us since last Friday, until today. Seems intially she is a little mission impossible to me. I remembered on Sunday was very stern with her, she changed a lot, through prayers that we have from concern family members and friends.

Happy that she looked very attentive and cheerful yesterday. She could grasps and understand things that are taught easily. =) I'm happy for her. I bring her out on an adventure yesterday. I bring her to the post office.

We saw a postman on the road sending letters to the shops near to my shop. We greeted the postman letting him know that just wanted the little girl know who a postman is. We walked towards the post office, i try to explain to her, this is the post office. Then her little tiny hand just hold unto my big palms, as we crossed the road. That night we while doing the activity book, we were suprised to see an activity just in time for her. It was about the post office.

She say " jie jie, look! post office". I was like "wow". I was so suprised, i felt that how God has been working in my life. It was as if God helping Madeline in our learning together. =)

After the post office i bring her to the pet shop near by. She was so afraid of the animals. I don't really know about her being afraid of animals until yesterday. I just told her not to be afraid of them. She hold my hands tightly. And i just bring her out of the pet shop through another door.


We sang two very very meaningful songs together that night

if you're black or if you're white or if you're in between,
God loves you.

If you're tall or if you're small or if you're fat or lean,
God loves you.

He loves you when you're happy, He loves you when you're sad,
He loves you when you're very good and when you're very bad,
No matter what you look like,
No matter what you do,
God loves you, Halleluyah
God loves you.

______________________________________________________

and the song Jesus Loves Me. =)

I then told her abt Jesus. And let her know that Jesus Loves her very very much. and He is very powerful. I thank God that I'm just in time to share with her about jesus before she left. Thank God for the opportunity.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

5 comments:

Suan said...

who is madeline? =)

Cassey Raey said...

my cousin =)

Suan said...

saw her pics d. was wondering if you're related cos she looks a bit like Desiree =)

Unknown said...

nothing impossible by Gods grace and mercy =) praise the lord our god

Cassey Raey said...

yes she is related ....(tang) my granfather and her granfather are brothers. we carry the same surname =)