Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So the wind blows....Praying Romans 12:21 in the heart.

Just a little waves few days back. Waves that God allowed in my life. To most people, the little waves that i go through might be just normal, neutral and everyone in particular will go through.
I do not know why everytime when that particular of waves come into my life, I still fail God and sinned. That makes me feel terrible, seems as if like everything dint comes the way it is. And i cant stop thinking about the cut i had from the wave.

Waves that I wouldnt want to happen but have occured to prove how unperfect my living standard is. I often realise where I'm weak at, I try not to stumble but i still do. Sometimes feeling guilty each time i stumble.

Then again, I felt very encouraged about today's devotion and reading. I wanted to share is about no matter how much we fail God in life challenges, God is ready to continue to give grace to us to our imperfections as long as we're willing to put faith unto Him. Lean unto His promises each day.

Romans 4:4&5

"Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness".


we did nothing and can do nothing to deserve it. It is by God's grace, it is His gift. In the Asian Reflections it said that "all we need to do is to trust in the God who promised it to us". In my mind i sing to Him, thank you father God.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and i say amen =)