Friday, February 26, 2010

"Life Goes on" for forgivenbabe

well ya...life just have to go on =)...no matter how much i miss raymond right now.
I'm still trying my best to get as many pictures to put it into a DVD form.

I'm still alright physhically and emotionally ...although sometimes i still have little dissapointed in recent things. I'll be starting the photobook again by Saturday night. I cant wait for my younger sister to come back home..to have a clearance in my room...it has been messy for ages now >.< so much photos!!!~ i shouldnt have print so many of them the last time. I'm just a photo person. I learnt a lesson..just print a few best shots. =) for memory the rest leave as soft copy =P.

I have plans with friends on march. In the middle of march...seems to have a lot of things at hand that i want to do. It is if our Lord allows me to do what I have planned...I'll be glad to do it =).

I cant wait to meet up with Joy and Shanie. I havent met them in ages. I was like 5-6 years back. Oops i just sound so old now. =P just remb the college years @ TARC and the memories...
back in CF.

There are so many places that i planned to travel on my own...with anybody at all...

(1) Sabah & Sarawak
(2) Brunei
(3) Korea
(4) Pulau Redang / Perhentian

want to do:
(1) bugee jumping >.< (anyone want to come along)


i'll be happy if there are friends planning to go as well...in few years time...not this year...just too pack with things...i've taken too many days off =p

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

u need a travel mate?? i need 1 too. but cant do it this yr. mayb next year.

miss me yea. hehe

oyling said...

Hey,
Encouraged to read this post. Glad to see you picking yourself up and moving on. It's the first step to recovery. If you are dropping by Kl or Kajang anytime, let me know. WOuld be glad to take you around or even drop by my assembly. :)

Email add is look.irene@gmail.com
Irene