Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today is not any other day.

Today when I wake up..

I do not have someone to ring me to wake up anymore,
I do not have the closeness of someone sharing the bible with me or singing with me anymore over the phone.
I do not have someone chatting for hours over the internet during working time anymore.
I do not have someone letting me know, he misses my voice
I do not have someone to share with me his problems anymore. (miss this a lot)
I do not have someone so close to share prayer request anymore.
I will not have the blessing to have children with darling Raymond See anymore.
I will not get a chance to marry darling Raymond See anymore.
The plans that we planned over the phone, might be just humanly plans. Through this I came to learn that not everything in life that we plan, is God's plan.
I learn also that God is always loving, always faithful and always real in our life.
I learn to be more prayerful and remain faithful to His word.
His word are so sweet, remembering biblical songs with verses is indeed really helpful during this time.
Steve Green's children song was one of those albums that certainly encoraged me...because it helps me a lot in meditating the word of God..
I still feel the loss of not getting a chance anymore to call, text or meeting you anymore here on earth.
We're just pligrims. Reminds me of pligrim progress. I'll always remember you as my first boyfriend and fiance. I love you Mond..


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

5 comments:

ling said...

I was thinking exactly these thoughts about you when he went home in glory. *hugs*

yenpinng said...

hugs~

zewt said...

your faith is inspiring...

Clarissa said...

i know it's painful dear.
u are stronger than i know.

Samantha said...

Today is just like any other day. But when tomorrow comes, the pain slowly goes away. We'll learn to walk again - slow and steady but faithful and joyfully.

He'll provide us with the strength needed to go on.

LOVE