Friday, September 10, 2010

Busy once in a Year...HaRi RaYa 2010

Songs that are familiar flash back into the radio. While we were younger, the sound of the music..the rhythm and the familiarity of the beat of Hari Raya, just tune in. Oh it is back again, it is Hari Raya, not more fasting month for the year. Customers from different places of Malaysia just came because it is their "balik kampung festival".

It is good to see happy faces of customers. Some weird customers and some nice customers. Just have to handle them tackfully. It is enjoyable to see appreciative faces more than sour faces that some give because they want to lower down the price.

Customers came in one after another for studio pictures. My legs began to ache after serving and standing for 5 hours without sitting down. Now my legs are resting on the bed, finally!~ It was indeed God's blessings to have good business..although it is not as good as the past year as many has already had their own home photographers for hari raya.

It is already September. Time passes so quickly, I'm happy for the state that i am in...but i'm still wanting to progress into a much better person...within. I'm thankful right now for my supportive family members and also my friends.

I cant wait to make more fuzzies as well. Those who are praying for me ...please continue to keep me in prayers. Prayerfully hope that tomorrow will be another joy filled day!~

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: