Sunday, September 19, 2010

Talents...wow...

Some people is just extra talented... =D...i really looked up to someone i just taught making pom pom a few days ago. She mastered it quickly and her product came up to be even more creative than mine.. My heart felt so warm for her..

I'm happy and glad. Maybe this is the sense of feeling blessed when people whom you taught can continue to improvise and self learn the other skills. I'm blessed.

I've just started to pick up crochet again. I'm making those little penguin wings for my pom pom. It is fun to learn crochet when it is in a small portion.. it is liked erm little bit is easier to work on than bigger projects. I know you would agree with me.

My cousin will be coming over tomorrow to learn the pom pom. My youngest sister is interested in picking up this skill as well. Aw i'm so thankful that people is interested in learning it. I can build more skillful people to serve the lord in workshops in future.. It is just a dream, I'm not sure if it is God's will =D.

Cant wait to learn more different skills to improve on my fuzzies. =D By the way thank you for all the encouragement in MSN and in my blog as well. I'll keep working towards a much better product hahaha..pray for me la. Regards.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: