Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016

Just want to make time to blog to wrap up my April journey. I guess in April I get to meet up and catch up with 2 friends one on one. It is quite a encouraging thing to meet up. Managed to complete 5 subjects for assignment but still waiting for 2 results. The other 3, I have passed it with quite good results. For me, I'm content enough to be able to get those, all glory to the Lord. Seems like I have yet to be given a chance to really practice it.

I really need to go for basic skills soon. I pray and wished I will be able to take it next year. Since I do not have any basic skills from Marsha. I'm not allowed to take any advance skilled class. So now I'm allowed one and a half month off from studies. I plan to complete a few things, crochet table cloth, send the emboidery work to Nirah to sew a pillow case, and do some reading. Make more time for Albert's family as well. Wheee....free from 2 months of assignments. (but will complete studies later)

 I'm looking forward for tomorrow, I'm stepping into the month of May. Already made dates with friends and also boyfie. I hope I'm able to catch up with a few more others to encourage them in their life journeys.

My friend's mum and granpa will be baptised tomorrow (1st May). She is not a christian yet, I asked her to join us for baptism service but she told me that she already have plans. I'm so happy that her mum and granpa is part of our kingdom and church. It will be a good opportunity for me to reach my friend.

There will be our 1st anniversary for sis2sis tonight, fingers crossed... I will be able to cook properly so that no one will go into the toilet after having the meal. wakakakakak. I'm a newbie in cooking.  I must so learn more skills in cooking.. =)

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

3 comments:

User1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
User1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.