Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Heart check

Read this topic on today's our daily bread. I felt that if i'm going to fail after a spiritual heart check, that my heart is not fully towards heavenwards or towards God. My heart is now only on my relationship, my finance, my security, my phone games (yes comes pretty addictive at sometimes), and many other things that are instead of my Father in heaven. I know that this is scary but this seems like, I am not so into doing things in God's will. I need to so pray that God will give Grace that I my heart will be for heavenwards and not for my own selfish desires or worrying about my own life.

As I should trust that God will provide whatever that He feels I need. I would be more content that way, if I just stop worrying too much. Luke 12:22-34. My human nature overpower me each time I feel like things didn't go the way I wanted or feel. Sometimes hopeless is the feeling I have, I should instead, cling unto God's promises rather than on my own negative understanding of life.

These verses reminded me about my childhood favourite christian group. A song especially for this verse.

Where your treasure is by Steve Green


Then I listened to it today again, my heart was lifted. I hope my heart will be reminded where to be at in my walk with my maker and father in heaven.




Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: