Friday, April 10, 2009

Nightmares- aka human betrayal

last night have a completely different nightmare and this would concern my entire life, if it happens for real. phew, Thank God it is not real. I know it is just something that women fear of. I put myself in a position thinking. what if this things happen for real. How will i be able to cope with it?

How could i struggle through if it is real? this help me to ponder more towards, the people i mixed with must be so much to be of trustable nature. What if people that i mix with are just plain drama in my life. In front of you, they could treat you very well, behind you, they'll just come out with a scheme to bring to into disaster.

betrayal, anybody would have go through the point of having a friendship betrayal. it is just whether how deep the betrayal is. Some is just minor problems that we could ignore and forget. Some is really heavy to the extend that it could crumpled someone's life forever.

Younger days i heard stories about how people trick girls into prostitution/ sugar daddies. How kids are sold in the market, how kids are to beg for money etc etc. This incidences are still happening in the world today.

But yet in the world we're living in, there are still good samaritans around us. I remember a person i know in my hometown, she talk to the newspaper girl and paid for her meal. She extend her care and love to those who have learning disabilities. I saw her showing love and hug them which i wonder i would ever hug them as she did. Will i be able to extend my whole heart, sometimes i doubt myself to have to ability to love others as i love myself.

Am i willing? i ask myself. Sometimes i might be selfish in my own mind. My human nature is always a struggle towards my christian walk. I believe I might also sometimes betray some people with just talking bad about them with my mouth. Proves the sinful nature in me that I really need God to take control and thank God for His never ending Love and Grace He showered upon me each day.

Continually need to seek His way of life to be someone He want me to be. I'm so thankful that I do not need to go through a time where I have to suffer so much like those young children in poverty at a young age or in a broken family. I'm one of the most fortunate with every proper daily meals, proper shelter, proper education and parents that are loving protector and never abusive.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

1 comment:

donsam said...

Hi cass, thank you for your honest sharing...:-) I was touched reading your post coz I can identify with what you are going through. Christian life is about daily renewing. We are yet a perfect being but we can ask God and pray for the transformation to take place in His will. We human are weak and with our fleshly nature to battle, we cant do anything by our own strength but pray to God for His mercy, forgiveness & strength to overcome. And then giving thanks for what we are in God's eyes and the privilege He gave to us to become His precious child. Constantly seek for His will and allowing His work in our life... and sis, with that let us strive as we can and endure the walk till the day we meet Him face to face. We always are comparing ourselves with others who are doing better than us, but don't be afraid & disappoint with who we are now and dont let our weaknesses cripple us. By accepting who we are, we give thanks even for the worst side of us. God has His own plan & tutorials for us to learn. No human is perfect, we learn from God and from who we are. Then ask God to use both our strong & weaknesses to encourage & share with others, in our capabilities. Your gift in little crafts indeed has encouraged many & bring joys to many whom you have shared with. :-) Cass, love being who you are even the weaknesses in you. God uses everyone in His different ways.