Friday, April 24, 2009

Live in the now, and live it well for God (Jeremiah 29:11-14, 23)

Today's Devotion was on

(a) A promise from God, for those who love God

V.11 "I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for".

v.12-14 Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will answer you.You will seek me, and you will find me because you will seek me with all your heart.Yes, I say, you will find me, and I will restore you to your land. I will gather you from every country and from every place to which I have scattered you, and I will bring you back to the land from which I had sent you away into exile. I, the Lord, have spoken.’

(b) disaster for those who did not choose to do the will of God

V.23 "This will be their fate because they are guilty of terrible sins — they have committed adultery and have told lies in the Lord's name. This was against the Lord's will; he knows what they have done, and he is a witness against them. The Lord has spoken.”

"live in the now, and live it well for God". I feel very encouraged with Jeremiah 29:11. God's plan is always prefect..more prefect than human plans. =) I just have to keep trusting God for His plans, and be humble when things happen the way not planned by myself. Just have to continue put the trust and faith in His plans.

May everybody feel encouraged when reading. No matter different things happened not the way we planned, we have to learn to accept that God might have better plans for us thats why he allows things to happen, not the way we wanted.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

suan said...

hi Cass,
thank you for sharing. live in the now and live it well for God. am very much encouraged by that.

Kiron Manuel said...

Hi Ray,
I came to know you via www.postcrossing.com.I would love to connect with you.I use gmail and yahoo.
My Yahoo address is kiron_my@yahoo.com
Bye
Kiron Manuel