Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bz but not Lz week =P

i just came back from penang. First time being a team supervisor was indeed a blessing. I do not know why the lord specially plan it that way for me. I currently felt the love and care from God. Maybe i've not been attentive about His great love for me until when lately I had persistent prayer with my current prayer partner. (you know who you are, I miss you)

My heart was very glad to see how prayer does change things. In team BLICK, i realize how important is it to trust God and to pray and acknowledge God in the picture). My team and I could really see the hand of God working in each mission task, even my prayer partner knows about the importance of prayer. Although there were some external problems, we could see everything fall into place because God was there with us. I thank God ...that through this mission week i could be able to see God working...it was indeed a great experience that i have never encounter so much of His blessings and power working so greatly. It certainly had much impacted me this whole month by just praying and trusting God. (addition to it, reading His word).

Last week was a busy week. Penang trip, meeting up with friends in KL (Suan, Norman, Des & Cla gathered together for a meal). I thank God for that. Saturday seems like a reunion for our own family back home with our special friends. =P. Parents look very happy and proud....haha..list goes on. And i thank God for that.

Seems that this would sum up the whole Bz but not Lz week of my life. Thanking God for His goodness. Hope that I'll continue to love Him more.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

3 comments:

Unknown said...

who am i without God blessing n presence??continue acknowledge n let God tk control our human life..only by grace we can enter to his presence not by our human efforts...let continue be bz and do well in god works..not be lz..God know better thn us n plan nicely in his blessed wills

aLesa said...

Hye there, praise the LORD.... God always have a way for us!!! Hehe.... Anyway finally u update ur blog too.... Hehe.... I always come to ur blog... but u busy that why u dind't update.... :)

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a great week! =)