Monday, March 30, 2009

To be reminded abt grandad.

Yesteday morning, 630am. I could hear granma in her normal urgency..woke me and my younger bro up, a rountine each year to pay a visit to the graveyard.It was like any other once a year family gathering near grandad grave. This time without youngest granuncle (grandad's youngest brother), eldest sister and youngest sister.

Mum and I as usual needed to clear up the memorial place of my grandad by just using green sponge
with a little soap powder to clear up the dirt on the grave area. While dad and samuel "cangkul" / hoe and use a "parang" to clear the bushes. I was afraid that it might hurt Samuel and kept asking him to be careful and not to play around with the "parang". Scarey i would say. Well Samuel is just 13 years old. But i could see the little boy growing up to be bolder and more confident each day. i hope that one day he'll have the confindence that comes from God. I'm still praying for that fact. For now, i thank God that he grew up to be a healthy kid. Without sickness and will a strong will power. Just hope that bad influence will not allow him to draw away from God.

Granma is still very particular in paying respect to the dead due to her past tradition, I remember her asking dad to pray for grandad. It is not easy for her. Grandad passed away when dad is a near young adult.

Eldest sis wasnt around this time because she went to Spore for holidays.. hope that it is a good trip for her there and good time of relax from her work... it is good to take a break from stress once awhile. As for Desiree, she'll not be able to come home so often because she is currently working until Saturdays. Will miss her back home. I know again that God will keep her safe and keep her occupied and help her grow bolder each day and be a more confident women of God.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: