Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yay!!! i've accomplish tht task!!!~

So happy, that today i've accomplish the task given to me since sept 2008. I'm very thankful because. last week i was worrying if i could accomplish it in time for our church camp which will be on the month of may.

we put everything in prayers to our lord about our worries. And i thank God that in this 8 days at the most, God proved His reliance. =D we could see how God blessed me with more time and energy. =) i could accomplish my slides of 833 songs, in just 8 days, counting in my time for work and other sunday school materials that we at hand during that point of time.

you can see how much the Lord have multiply the time frame for me to work on things. I thank God for that. I'm glad and happy and very very content with this things. May God see things through for you as well. God Bless.


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

F.R.O.G this is most crucial and important to each everyone of us to remember...he will provide as we lean on him...he has his own sweet time for us..we cant demand more than he give..he give the best for us..

Xav_Kim said...

wow...great accomplishment.
I have involved in singspiration slide show(ppt.)service. The job is tough which requires all songs in Mandarin,English and HanYuPinYin.

By God grace, all mission impossible can be accomplished!

Well done,sis!!!