Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Has a Price Tag- Elisabeth Elliot

Just finish reading Elisabeth Elliot.

Felt very encouraged to walk and continue the task as a believer. I found so much joy in her when she shares about prayer and also about her daugther. I know that if each and everyone in life continue to lean unto our Creator God everything will be fall into place.

Fall into place doesn't mean that life will be a bed of roses. We sure will still have a life that is challenging. Through life have a lot of challenges and test, it'll help us to have a better testimony if we continue to presevere =0).

learning about prayer as a tool of communication to God and a main duty to do, I realised so many times in my life when I seek God through prayer, God seems to just bless the work or bless things that i lift them up to Him. Personal life or work life everything seems more comforting than before. Even when have a little problems faced at work. There is an omnipresent God and provides His support each day. I'm thankful for the encouragement each time. Blessings after blessings He had shown each day. I cant wait to be with the Father one day. I cant wait to be forever with Him. =)

May you have the joy in Him as well.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good encouragement if we continue cling on him..he is our provider..challenges will of cos will fall into place is depend how we deal in wise way..Joy given by our God is eternal and no other can provide the wonderful joy =)

suan said...

reminds me of the song 'I Can Only Imagine' by Mercy Me =)
one of my all time favorites!

Unknown said...

yea the song very encouraging =) give us good impression of what God did to each everyone of us