Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Someone love and care that i did not realise most of the time...

I remember the times when i was sick on the bed due to personal issues that i faced. Mum tried a best to take care of my daily food and necessities. While i just take her for granted. Maybe i was really brought up being closer to my dad, yet mum is still mum, no matter how unthoughtful i was, she still show her love.

Recently I could feel the closeness i have being with her. Especially when my wisdom tooth area is aching. She tried her best to help me make lunch and have proper dinner, without me asking. i felt my heart appreciating the fact. Mum was all the time taking care of me throughout my 23 plus years. just that i dint realize it.

I never have a chance to stop my busy days and reflect what God has given to me, a mum that really cares. I remember those times where i felt that mom doesnt really care about me and also mum had favouritsm with me other siblings. but then over the current years, certainly have proved me wrong.

Now i thank God for every moment i had with being my mum. Trying to help her do some daily chores to lightened her burdened after working hours. As she also work to support our finance together with dad. There are so many things that she have done for the family and yet sometimes i forget that she was all the time in my daily life picture.

reflecting back, i think i've wronged mum so much during my early years of teenage that is growing up to be young adults. She just loves me. Now i know, and i know it is not too late to show her my appreciation =). Thank God for her.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that!!! May God uphold you and your mum in his embrace...keeping u in his arms..he care for each of his children..

Anonymous said...

everytime i think of you my heart is filled with joy,
i thank God for all you've meant to me~
=)