Saturday, March 21, 2009

the wisdom tooth, gum ache.

It has been a long time since i get a pain on my tooth. Initially I thought that I've extract all my wisdom tooth two years ago. i was so wrong. The top jaw still has 2 more wisdom tooth that is giving problems to my teeth and gum when i chew on hard things. Giving me uneasiness. Causing pain on the gum and effecting other areas.

But i thank God that i do not need to suffer the pain of going through sugery as my wisdom teeth grew healthyly upward =) and it not grown into the gums. =) i really thank God about that. So this few days I haven't been eating well. Infact this morning I was just eating a light meal of "mee sua" i asked the stall aunty to cut into pieces for me to chew on it easily. I need rice and mee for energy... not use to just eating bread and drinking milk whole day long.

Still i'm thankful for concern from parents =D and friends. Having a wisdom tooth without care or concern seriously make someone like me even moodier =.=" if you know what i meant. But i'm happy that although there is a pain on the whole area, I'm glad that I can still feel God's presence and peace in everything i do. Maybe through prayers every night and day, did a lot in strengthening me and given encouragement to me. Thanking God for everything each day.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: