Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just A walk Across the Room =)- Bill Hybels

Finally finished up the last chapter of my favorite author. Planning to get another book of his writtings =) My current favourite pharse from this book is soli Deo gloria in which means for God's glory.

The last few chapters of the book is a recap of the authors view on the Lord's blessings to people who are seeking for Him as well as those who are fishers of men. =) I felt very encouraged everytime I take up a Bible and read verses from the scriptures.

Bill Hybels way of writting did encouraged me a little bit here and there. I believe the rest is up to the lord to convict my heart, spirit and soul. There i would just leave everything to Him.

P/S: for those who drop by to see my latest clay making, i'm sorry that recently i do not have clay to make any... will try to get some as soon as possible hoping that after CNY I can start making and sending to people again. Lastly have a God Blessed Chinese New Year 2009.

Warmest regards from me to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally agree with wat u wrote:

"I believe the rest is up to the lord to convict my heart, spirit and soul. There i would just leave everything to Him."

GBU!!!