Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lord i Pray.

Lord i just want to pray that you'll just keep me away from any kind of hindrances in life that will make me feeble. Keep me strong and learn to Love you more each day. Help me not to rely on other things for love, instead just rely on you.

In this archive i just want to pray Psalms 119:165 into my life this day and may it continue be my verse througout the year for support, and let it be my theme in you this year.

Psalm 119:165
Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

and

Psalm 119: 169
May my cry come before you O Lord; give me understanding according to your word.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yes.. first gain dependence on Him, for He never wavers and is steadfast forever.. :) Then only you look for a fallible man to fall in love with :) And that'll make a very satisfied, happy and completely blessed Cassey the cow! teehee!

Cassey Raey said...

=.=" yes i know =P lol i'm learning to put the Lord everything in my life. nope let the right mate be the hunter =P