Thursday, January 22, 2009

Verses That Encouraged Me last night

Ruth 3:18 (King James Version)
18Then said she, Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall: for the man will not be in rest, until he have finished the thing this day.

Job 23:10 (King James Version)
10But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalm 18:32 (King James Version)
32It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 31:15 (King James Version)
15My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Psalm 62:5 (King James Version)
5My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those verses really encouraging..=) thx for the sharing