Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sign Languages..or just simple and quiet life.

I just came back from the post office near my shop. Waited for at least min an hour.
Waiting impatiently, wondering when will be my turn to just get the postal order and just rush back for work. In my impatient times...the lord seems to give me 1 lesson indirectly that I din't know until few mintues ago.

I felt uneasy standing as I had been standing for an hour or more (thank God that school "perhimpunan" has toughen my legs =P lol) , was intending to go back to my shop but then I just gave myself more time to just be patient until the number came to 2970. I told myself 20 more to go. 3 counters and only 29 more to go. Then two counters closed because it is lunch break, left one miserable counter and is giving an extremely slow service due to parcel, bills & special enquiries & postal order as well.

Then someone poked me on my shoulders. Was suprised to see one of my long-time customer in my dad's photo shop. The simplicity of smile and carefree face shows and proves how carefree a life of a person could be. Although he couldn't talk or listen, I know for sure, the sincerity of character.

He was waiting for his mom who is suppose to pay some bills. Still have to wait for another 100 people. He sigh and waited in dismayed. I learn a lesson to be more willing to wait without complaining, others waited as long as me.

We ended chating awhile with simple sign language. I do not have any training in sign language, i just make sure...mine is understandable =.=" which i do not know what is the main sign language XD. Anyway it is good to have a trustable company while waiting. Quiet yet alright, I'm not really a person who chats a lot personally.. I prefer to be quiet most of the time, so it is alright.

But it is nice to know the reasons behind all this, being paitient is certainly important. XD You ppl might think i'm crazy and rather leave the post office but I think I learn something more valueable than this. I'm not asking you to wait if you do not have urgent matters to attend to la. Take your own pace. If it is something important to send in the post office, learn to be patient lo. Since you need to wait anyway right?

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: