Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, New Encounter with The Lord...

New year....2009
one thing for sure is that i know that challenges just come to my life too quickly. I just have to take it one after another. God has been good to me. I learn to be a bolder person in a lot of things. Things that i knew are things that most matured person already knew few years back. I know i'm pretty slow in catching up with things, but i know everything is in God's hand. AND one my the most important thing to do this year...as a resolution is to learn to rely only on Him.
Only he can help me through the journey or life. There is none other like Jesus.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

And to that, I say Amen. :)
You know what you should do.. create a photo blog too... that can be part of your portfolio next time.. heehee :) check out creativeclicks.com.my/blog

Unknown said...

Cassie dearie,
Kuku finally found time to read your whole blog.So sincere and heart warming and so near and dear to my heart as I have the privilege to walk so close to you in part of your journey. You have taught me so much.I read your blog backwards from new to old and ended up commenting on the first. As I read I sense the Diminuendo effect:) so I am certain if I read it from the beginning, it actually is a CRESCENDO!!!! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!!!That's the way to go ,Girl...:) alice kuku