Friday, January 23, 2009

Something beautiful, something good.

yesterday my sister has a bad stomachache and a little fever due to food poisoning. Dad and I have to rush down to KL in the evening to fetch her back to pahang. While waiting in the car to reach KL from Mentakab. Dad and I get to catch up with a lot of things, that we didn't got the chance to talk about.

I miss the times i spent one to one with dad in the car. =D We shared christian songs as well to keep ourselves entertained and occupied and not to be worried so much about Desiree. We prayed in our heart for safety, protection as well as Des health. I really thank God that I enjoyed dad's company yesterday, although it is a long distance to KL for a night journey, but I'm glad and content. =)


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

James said...

Hi Cass!

Great blog. Encouraging! =) I like the clay making stuff you're doing. How's life in Mentakab?

BlurChu? said...

Nice to hear that bonding moment you had with your dad. Pray for more moments like that, ok?

And Happy Chinese New Year to you!~


BC?