Sunday, January 25, 2009

Provocative Faith-walking away from ordinary

This book is given to me as a birthday gift from Malacca =P. Currently reading this book. Finally finished up one of Elisabeth Elliot's book. I adore her writtings. Want to get more of her books.
I started on my new devotional bible, nice and encouraging. Learn to wait upon the Lord for more of His leading. Although sometimes waiting makes me tired, but i know only Godly sucess comes from God. Gifts and love comes from God. That I cannot deny the fact that He knows what i need most right now.

I know that I has been a torn in the flesh within me, I decided that since today's Bible reading from Psalms 119:121-152. It was a source of encouragement and hope to me as a child of God to be patient with the Lord's delayed answer to daily prayers. Just have to keep the faith in the spirit and let the Lord reveal them in His own time.

2 things that I could learn in God's delay in answer is ; (a) God loves me & (b) He wants to show His glory through circumstances.

Yet you are near, O Lord, and all your commands are true. Psalms 119:151.

May the Lord God bless those who reads my blog. May this bring blessings in Christ.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

No comments: