Thursday, January 28, 2010

GH trasfered to High defination Ward

Yesterday doctors call uncle eng ngee to let him know the trasfer and they transfered raymond to a ward in the morning. So on the 26th i reached Malacca and God just allowed me to be in a situation to see changes in raymond.

I believe God just know everything that we need. God just put everything in place for me and raymond and also his family. Everything seems in time. The time when i met raymond he became better, i just thank God that he is progessing. His heartbeat is better this week. 64- 66 normal heartbeat is usually 70-80. I heard his blood pressure drop to 98 for normal person suppose to be 110 bp. Yesterday i was so thankful that he had progessed to 111/65 bp.

I heard from the doctor, his eyes pupil is back to normal. Today dr.s will be talking with uncle see again. So far he is still using a machine to support his oxygen (vendilator). I'll be going back tonight to help to care for raymond. Will try to keep this updated tomorrow if i can.

Thank you so much for reading especially those who pray along and give messages of scriptures as well as word of encouragement to me. I believe that it had really been a blessing to know so many bros and sisters. (especially sisters that read my blog and wrote a comment) so thoughtful of you to do so.

Ya i remember crying while singing each sunday asking God for a miracle in Raymond's case..missing him so much...during worship. and singing and meditating on God's word. It is indeed a great blessing being his partner when he is still healthy... God will in His time heal our dear raymond completely, but it just take patience and complete trust in the family =). (thanks Irene)

"Casandra, I came to know about Raymond when I dropped by MGC early January 2010 when we were down in Malacca to check out a place for camp. I was seated a row behind you and I couldnt figured out why you kept tear-ing until Uncle Tiong prayed and shared about Raymond. Just want to let you know as well that my church is also praying for Raymond and we have him on our prayer list every week and constant updates from Ngee Zheng. NZ was with us for a couple of years before he went overseas. I am encouraged to hear some good reports on him, about him shedding tears. God has a reason for all and it's my prayer too that you keep strong. God works for the good of those who love Him. -Irene-"

I pray and believe that AuntyLian and uncle engngee is growing better in the Lord. Aunty Lian ( raymond's mum) is lead to pray together with the help of uncle engngee. tht is a very good decision and i'm very please that they are trying with their whole best to learn to leave it to the Lord for peace and comfort. I believe that the Lord would be much please that us humans =).

As for me, I'll be going back this coming saturday and sunday. Needed to be back home to work. It'll be much better for me to take a time off...working as well as the next time helping to take turns to care for raymond when he is recovering. God will take care of things. God will lead. Will just leave everything to God that this point of time.

Special prayers...do pray for those family members that are taking care of raymond that they'll not fall sick while taking care of him. Coz we need prayer support. I'm having little sore throat and slight headache yesterday. Do pray for complete recovery.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Samantha said...

My dearest darling sister :)

I'm so filled with joy to hear that Ray has progressed for the better. Know that everyone is praying for him and for you too.

The lord certainly hears our cries and our prayers. Even my church in KL, Cornerstone Duolos Church are praying for his complete recovery.

Even though I'm not there with you personally, know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Love
Your sister
--
For everytime I pray
I move the hands of God
My prayer does the things my hands cannot do
For everytime I pray
The mountains are removed
The paths are made straight
And Nations turn to You.

suansee said...

so glad and relieved to hear he's doing better now for the most important functions of the body. will continue to pray for you guys. especially for you Valentine's wish ;)