Monday, January 11, 2010

Raymond's Church friends encouragement

Yesterday I went to Malacca Gospel Chapel for worship. I could feel the sense of being belong to our Father in heaven. I know for sure God is out there and in our presence to listen to His little child cries. I remember that when I was singing songs of praise to our Lord God, I was thinking about you. The first time we went worship together @ mgc, I remembered I was so proud of you, leading the singing, sharing a little verse or two, with your own simple and not so confident way =), but i appreciate it and believed that God was too. I couldnt help but crying all out to God.

I'm so thankful to God in so many things. Thankful that God has bring me so in time for everything, i'm so glad. He comforted me with people I meet in church. The songs that we sing to Him. I'm so touched by His presence and His people. They came from everywhere. This week KL assembly was visiting MGC for a short retreat to find a campsite for their church. The church gave you another love gift of money, in which could cover most of your medical fee and our transportation. I'm so thankful. I sms uncle rodney and uncle kian boon this , "God loves a cheeerful giver" and had ask them to pass it around in the sms.

As for cafeteria@ church, I was very blessed to get encouraged and feel the sympatize they gave to us. One aunty came and hug me. Sinyee...the girl that just got engaged around the same time as us was there to talk over a cup of tea. And we were all talking about melissa's finger that has seems to be fractured during games @ the recent camp. I smsed Sinyee that i appreciate it yesterday and that "a joyful heart is a good medicine, and a broken spirit dries up the bones." because me and aaron still feel the peace and joy that comes from God, that we just willingly share and also laugh freely. =) (this i thank God, I believe you too thank God).

It was indeed God's blessing when I saw you reacting last afternoon, eyes opening and fingers moving a little bit. Although you wanted to talk so much, but you couldn't. I sympathise with you, at the same time was so happy that you recovered bit by bit.

I could see that you recovered from the time you leave that terrible Pantai hospital that overdose you and cost you more pain. God really had made us shift hospitals..intitially we thought we dint have enough money to cover the cost for your medical fee...so your dad decided that you change hospital, it wasn't because we feel that it gave you bad treatment but God just knew. Now I could see you in better care and you rested more than you were in pantai hospital. I felt more assured that you we left in the ICU care. 24 hours@ General Hospital. They are more careful with things...this is what i'm thankful for. ( thank you God)

Yesterday, aunty waiying came to pray for you. (aunty seoknging's friend) She came all the way just to pray...and then leave. I prayed for you two times, in the same time slot ( afternoon slot) yesterday. letting the both of us know that what in future when you recovers we'll continue to praise the Lord and give Him the glory and honour and praise. because He is powerful.

Jesus shall take the highest honour
Jesus shall take the highest praise
Let all earth join heaven in exalting
The Name which is above all other names
Let's bow the knee in humble adoration
For at His name every knee must bow
Let every tongue confess He is Christ, God's only Son
Sovereign Lord, we give You glory now

For all honour and blessing and power
Belongs to You, belongs to You
All honour and blessing and power
Belongs to You, belongs to You
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God

this song was shared by Darel yesterday during worship. I sung to you when you were already awake. With thankful hearts after we all met you...we were singing in the car...that is the first time I sense the joy and the contentment about your condition. =) maybe i'm already taking it as, God will heal you in His time. I can't wait for you to read these that I've been writing here.
But I did told you to take your time to rest until you recover. =) Take your time to recover. I can't wait raymond!! miss your voice.



Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all,would like to stand this opportunity to greet Raymond and You, i felt really sad for the news i read from ur blog. God Be with Raymond. Just want to extend my sincere care here for raymond and will be praying for him everyday.