Thursday, January 21, 2010

heartbeat still slow

Heartbeating still slow. Was on the phone with uncle see to ask about raymond's condition. His condition is much weaker than last week when i'm still there. Now not even tears coming down from his eyes. The last time I met him before I left on Sunday, he was much better. His eyes are still partially opened. We still could see him closing his eyes. =(

Our only hope is on the Lord...=(

keep praying that his heartbeat will be normal. The medication started, dr.s said, it'll take 4 days to show if the medication is effective. We'll have to wait and see...praying for a miracle. =( May our Lord God preserve your health dearest Raymond. I pray real hard and with my heart =(.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Just keep praying.. just keep praying.

Clarissa said...

stand firm in faith, be a person of courage, be strong and do everything in love. 1 cor 16:13

praying with you.
hugs.