Wednesday, January 13, 2010

With Christ in the vessel

With christ in the vessel, we can smile at the storm. I went to your granaunt's place last night, I realized the peace and comfort that comes from the Lord. I wasn't bitter, none of us were...not even your mum. (thank God)

The brain scan shows negative again. They still can't find out what sickness you were having up until now. I feel with you and your family, but i believe with God's strenght we could continue to go on living together to fight whatever sickness that you are going through, together with you. Ta ge ( Daniel) ask us, how is your comdition, he was suprised to see us smiling still although your state is still weak. thank God for the peace and the prayers for many christian friends and family.

Aunty Ann and Aunty Dolly is specially concern, I could see them asking over the phone about your condition. Your aunty Kim and aunty ah fah as well. I remember Ah yee ( aunty mary) crying when Aunty Ann prayed with us last saturday. Everyone is waiting to see God's miracle in your life. dear Raymond, I believe that the Lord will be good to grant us this wish, in His time.

With Christ in the vessel we can smile at the storm. miss you so much dearest Raymond.


Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

suansee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR8rlTIU8_Y

Cass, may this song speak to you and everyone who loves and is concerned about Raymond.

Dorcas said...

HI, i come across your blog from susan.
I'll pray for Raymond and you.

" But if I go to the east, HE is not there; if i go to the west, I do not find Him, when He is at work in the north, I do not see Him; when He turn to the south, i catch no glimpse of Him,
But HE knows the path that i take
When HE has tested me, I will come forth as gold. " Job 23:8-10


Sister in Christ,
Dorcas