Monday, January 25, 2010

Raymond's eyes teared

we know Raymond can listen...really hope that he'll recover in speed. =( i cant wait for his recovery.. But i just thank God that he is still keeping him. may our lord God continue to answer our needs at this point of time.

I haven't meet him for a week plus. Will he be thinking about me right now...? i Hope that God will give him the comfort and peace during this point of time. and also the strenght to continue living for Him.

Daniel told me that he just went to meet Raymond this morning with Pastor Samuel. When Pastor Sam is praying, Raymond did teared. Even when Aunty Lian ( his mom) talking with Raymond...they saw tears in his eyes. I'm thankful that Raymond is responding with tears. At least we know he is responding.

Living Only for Him and Only He knows my life

2 comments:

babynie said...

my heart feel so much pain...readin all ur posts....

can't help but cried wen i read ur posts...we feel it wit u dear..we do....

*hugs*

araleling said...

All the best to Raymond and take care of yourself too..